HNW - Heart of Cross Stitch Festival

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Sun Jun 20 17:07:02 PDT 1999

Rowena:

How fortunate you are to have  been able to attend Linn's class.  I hope
I get enough forwarning next year and am able to put the resources in
savings to be able to take a few of those once in a lifetime classes.  Of
course, I green with envy.

Grania

Megan:

The festival was sponsored by a U.S. publishing house who puts out a
magazine devoted exclusively to cross stitch.  I know from reading New
Stitches that similar shows are held frequently in the U.K.  Maybe a
round of letter writing and begging an Australian publisher would work
toward getting a similar festival organized on your little continent.

Good Luck ;-)

Grania