HNW - Heart of Cross Stitch Festival

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 21 06:45:22 PDT 1999

Rowena,
Thanks for posting this overview of Linn's Elizabethan Elegance class!  I'm
registered to take it in Sept. at Des Moines, and I've been wondering
exactly what we'd learn. I knew that I'd learn a lot, and am very happy to
have gotten into the class, but I didn't know about the gold, how much
material we'd be getting etc.  Thanks so much for helping me get through
the long months of anticipation in front of me.  If you have any hints
about what I might be able do to prepare before the class, please email me!
 Of course, there's that lack of free time thing, but I'll worry about that
later. :)

Have a good day,
Jacquie