HNW - Artizania update/ Shopping Tour in UK

Margaret Bolger Margaret_Bolger at compuserve.com
Fri Jun 25 04:33:58 PDT 1999

Just to let you know that I have now up-dated my web site with full
information on my own 'Antique Costume & Textiles TOUR' in September.  The
tour will take in my antique costume & textiles Fair in Manchester, visits
to Platt Hall costume Gallery, Gawthorpe Hall embroidery collection and
various other places of  interest.
Full information is listed under 'Manchester Tour'.

A couple of 'new' Books have been added....."Fashion in Art" (by Marie
Simon) and "An EmbroideryHandbook" (by Anne KInox Arthur, 1920)

Full details of my up-coming 'Antique Costume & Textiles Fair' at Sandown
Park, Esher, Surrey on 25th July can also be found.

Margaret
antique costume & textiles
http://www.artizania.co.uk