HNW - Heart of Cross Stitch Festival

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Mon Jun 28 00:01:28 PDT 1999

Rowena/Anne:

What a super time I had a Cherry Hill and Atlanta this past two weeks.  A
great bunch of enthusiastic stitchers with great skills.  You all inspired
me to no end.

It was a special pleasure to see Rowena plot a coif on a doodle cloth <G>  I
was so careful to give everyone enough fabric to have heaps of finishing
space and there she was plotting away and managed to get an entire coif onto
the extra linen.

It was great to meet members of the list.  I met a few of them on the west
coast this year and gosh we're a nice bunch of people.

I'm taking a little break between fests, working on proposals for next
year's fests and then it's off to Winston-Salem for another Heart
experience.  Hope I see some of you there.

Linn Skinner
skinner_sisters at compuserve.com