HNW - filet lace supplies

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Tue Jun 29 07:13:29 PDT 1999

Dear Carllein:

Well somuch for Michaels', Joann's, and Crafts Galore.  No netting! :-(

However--- TA DAA!! I got my latest catalog from American Needlewoman, and
they seem to carry it, although it doesn't say what size mesh (I assume 6
per inch, since this seems to be a standard). They are calling it "lace
weaving". I 'm going to call today and ask if they can Express mail me a
yard or so (we are moving August 10th so I can't wait for the usual 6 weeks
some supplies take). It costs about half of what Lacis is charging.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"