HNW - RE: h-needlework V1 #373

Georgeson Publishing Limited gpl at georgeson.co.nz
Tue Jun 29 15:53:29 PDT 1999

Dear Danielle

The title of the event is

"Embroidery 2000
An International Stitched Textile Conference"
7 to 14 April 2000

The Convenor is Diane Martin
Her email address is d-martin at xtra.co.nz

The package detailing everything costs NZD25.00 about USD$14.00 to have sent
to you.

The address for sending Visa/MasterCard details is

P O Box 62074
Sylvia Park
Auckland
New Zealand

Diane's fax number is 6495790371
Her phone number is 6495277194

Take some vitamin pills before arriving as the pace may be frantic!

Regards

Prue Georgeson