HNW - RE: Needlework in England/Ireland

Holliday, Rachel {DISC~Welwyn} RACHEL.HOLLIDAY at roche.com
Wed Jun 30 01:24:15 PDT 1999

The other place to try is the Embroiderers' Guild also at Hampton Court they
have a comprehensive collection of textiles from all periods.  It may be
only open to guild members if not you will probably have to make an
appointment and tell them what you are interested in looking at, as they
will have to get it from the archives for you.  This is only really meant
for serious study until it moves to a new location.  If you want I will
check on the details for you.  Some is available on my web site, including I
think an email address as they don't have a web page yet.
http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/witchwood/index.html

Rachel