HNW - seeking book recommendations

cynthia j ley cley at juno.com
Wed Jun 30 08:39:50 PDT 1999

Greetings, all.

I was wondering if I could ask you for some help. I am looking for book
titles which might be helpful on researching English embroidered square
bags of the 14th-15th centuries. I am interested interested in finding
out about paneled bags. I suspect I'll have to use a lot of ILL. I have
found some things, but the photos have been generally poor and the
information on technique lacking. Please do not send websites as I don't
have access.

Thank for you for any help you might be able to offer.

				Arlys