HNW - Sibmacher Update

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Mon May 3 12:07:25 PDT 1999

Dear Kayta-

I have a few copies of Sibmachere here atmyhouse, so I can sell  you one,
ifi you like. It's $10.00 for thebook, and you have two mailing options:

$3.20 for Priority Mail
$1.50 for First Class

Just let me know, and how you'd like me to autograph it for you?

How is Marjorie? I worry that she never said if she got the box I sent--and
I emailed her twice to ask if it arrived.. She was busy trying to get a
full time job, then she mentioned moving back in withher hubby. I hope
things are OK with her. (worried expression)

- --Kathryn