HNW - regalia

Kat Gravenor kat at 4owls.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 4 09:25:02 PDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_002D_01BE9653.0AF605A0

Hello out there
this is my first posting to your list so if I make any mistakes feel =
free to constructively critise (I'm happiest when I'm learning!).
For those experienced SCAers out there I have a question.
What is regalia? Can you sew it? More to the point can I sew it?, or are =
there rules about who does what?
Im finally going to get to join a shire this year and they are going to =
be starting pretty much from scratch.I'm new to all this myself and =
since my main skills are sewing and cooking related I thought this might =
be a good way to help out.
Any other ideas on things I could make to get things ready for them =
would also be greatly appreciated.
Yours Kat Gravenor

PS I'm already doing some kingdom badges for the dragonneedle embroidery =
guild

- ------=_NextPart_000_002D_01BE9653.0AF605A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#f0e8d8>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello out there</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>this is my first posting to your list so if I make =
any=20
mistakes feel free to constructively critise (I'm happiest when I'm=20
learning!).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>For those experienced SCAers out there I have a=20
question.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What is regalia? Can you sew it? More to the point =
can=20
<STRONG><U>I </U></STRONG>sew it?, or are there rules about who does=20
what?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Im finally going to get to join a shire this year =
and they are=20
going to be starting pretty much from scratch.I'm new to all this myself =
and=20
since my main skills are sewing and cooking related I thought this might =
be a=20
good way to help out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Any other ideas on things I could make to get things =
ready for=20
them would also be greatly appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Yours Kat Gravenor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PS I'm already doing some kingdom badges for the =
dragonneedle=20
embroidery guild</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_002D_01BE9653.0AF605A0--