HNW - regalia

Marquez, Pearl pmarquez at psco.com
Tue May 4 10:15:24 PDT 1999

yes, regalia can be sewn.

regalia is anything that belongs to the  reigning 'king and queen',
reigning baron/ess, etc.  its not theirs to personally keep but must be
passed on to the next reigning 'whoever'.  crowns, thrones, etc. are
regalia.  However, cushions for them to sit on, for people to kneel on,
are regalia.  capes, especially if you put on the kingdom device.  some
clothing (if its passed on)- one size fits all.  before you start to
make something, you might ask whoever is in charge (senechal ? -
reigning whoever) what they feel they would need.

you could also make small things that the reigning whoever can give as
gifts.

hope this helps.

marguerite