HNW - Blackwork (was: Hardanger Embroidery)

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 10:22:44 PDT 1999

Thanks for all your help.  My friend tried to use the linnen last night, but
for her it didn't work out.  she couldn't seem to keep the stiches the same
length.  Will try  the Hardanger cloth.  I need to find projects that will
keep her interested and focased.  Could you sugest some suitable beginer
projects, that could be entered as a novice work?  There is a need to keep
costs down also.
Thank you
Morganuse