HNW - Blackwork thread counts

rmwarlow@hemnet.com.au rmwarlow at hemnet.com.au
Wed May 5 02:55:45 PDT 1999

Just a thought...
I saw a gentleman sewing blackwork cuffs and collar at the 20th Year Celebration
of the SCA.  He handsewed them onto a shirt which he made separately before the
event.  The fabrics were similar but the cuff he was sewing while I watched
seemed marginally more even.
Good luck with the sewing.
Marit the Wanderer