HNW - Hardanger Embroidery

Mbroidress@aol.com Mbroidress at aol.com
Wed May 5 07:37:13 PDT 1999

I've come up with a solution which seems to work for most judges... I
document the proper type of material, enough to let the judges know that I
have done my homework, then explain that I cannot afford that particular
period-ness so I am using an alternative that can give the same effect.  Most
judges I have encountered still commented about not being able to replace the
"real" thing, but didn't nock me too much on the score... the overly picky
judges I ignore... :-) It is, after all, only their opinion, and we can agree
to disagree...

Sincerely,
Lady Trinite Ducalon