HNW - Linen evenweave? or cotton?

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Wed May 5 15:19:46 PDT 1999

Dear Maryanne:

The store I'm talking about is called the Washington One Stop, on Route 31
South in Washington, NJ. (Warren County)  Well, it's hard to say it's
actually *in* Washington, because it's really on the road  into town, along
with lots of farms. It's in one of these modern pre-fab trailer type
buildings, and has an Ace Hardware in back, and an interesting little
craft/sewing store in the front. They don't have a big selectoin of
anything, really -- the fabric I found was just a happenstance. I've found
one or two serious needlework stores, and I rely on Hedgehog Handworks (by
mail) for other supplies. After years of living in cities, I am finally
finding out why so many people rely on catalogs! <g>

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"