HNW - Embroidering Damask?

debra dunbar felinebert at prodigy.net
Fri May 7 20:15:11 PDT 1999

It is "fluffy" roses (like the David Austin kind) in sets of three with some
leaves and stems attached.  The pattern is rotated slightly to give it a
random effect.  To be honest, this is cheap damask that I've seen in nearly
every Joanne Fabrics.  It's not real silk, but some poly blend.  I know I
put in alot of work on "cheesey" material, but I did it in my first year of
SCA and didn't think about the fabric.  It looks fantastic, but I'd never
enter it for fear I'd get slammed on the fabric and cotton embroidery
thread.

Deb Dunbar
(Baroness Rhiall of Wystanesdon)
alias "Wrynne"