HNW - re:"Saxon" embroidery/costume

Lauretta Wenger Lwenger at WAUKESHA.TEC.WI.US
Tue May 11 06:32:55 PDT 1999

I am so sorry for taking up this space.  I have tried to e-mail Meresigha, but something is amiss here at work.  I can only respond to mail.  If you e-mail me privately I'll be able to send the very long letter I wrote.

Lewina

>>> "Jackie Lynch" <jlynch at cob.org> 05/10 2:17 PM >>>
I was conversing with a nice lady on these lists last week.  She
originally signed on discussing Saxon clothing/embelishment.

I've lost your @dress!  Please email me back.  I still owe you my
Anglo-Saxon embroidery webpage and email list.

Sorry for the space,
Meresigha Stonegatta of Witham

Associate Planner, City of Bellingham
210 Lottie Street, Bellingham, WA   98225
(360) 676-6982