HNW - Re: h-needlework V1 #336

Kat Gravenor kat at 4owls.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 12 06:40:57 PDT 1999

- ----- Original Message -----
From: jennifer guyton <caitlynmew at fast.net>
To: <H-Needlework at Ansteorra.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 1999 12:56 PM
Subject: HNW - Re: h-needlework V1 #336

> Hello Everyone..
> I am new to this list. I have a question. My best friend bought silk at
Pennsic last year and is spinning it to that it can be used as embroidery
floss. How would one go about dyeing it? It is still wrapped on the spools
right now. I understand it will have to be wrapped onto cards..but past
that, Im not sure.
> Id appreciate any help.
> Also..if anyone knows where I can get some good blackwork patterns for
coifs and such, I would appreciate it. Someplace in expensive as funds are
tight.
> Thanks

Try HTTP://www.pacifnet.net  there are some lovely blacwork patterns that
you can download from the net and some nice links too
have fun
blessed be
Rowanne