HNW - Frames for award medallions

Ree Moorhead Pruehs rpruehs at ismi.net
Thu May 20 16:29:36 PDT 1999

Gentle cousins - do any of you know where I could find small frames
suitable for award medallions in either gold or silver metal? I've
certainly seen the plastic ones that are sold at JoAnn's and the like, but
hate putting all that time into award medallions to frame the result in
something dead cheap-looking. (Plus I've already volunteered an award
medallion to be auctioned off at a local event for charity.)

I know they're out there, somewhere. At one time I had a local store that
would special order them for me  for about $10 but the store has changed
owners and won't order them any more...

Rhiannon Ottersdale - Midrealm