HNW - Frames for award medallions

EowynA@aol.com EowynA at aol.com
Thu May 20 18:08:16 PDT 1999

<<do any of you know where I could find small frames
suitable for award medallions in either gold or silver metal>>

Hedgehog Handworks (a mailorder embroidery supplier catering to SCA tastes)
carries some, suitable for needlework or other media.  There are circular and
oval ones. I used one for a parchment medallion for one new member of the
Laurel.   Others have used them for needleworked medallions. Joady Gorelick
is the proprieter (Mistress Xena Wynthorpe).  Hedgehog's toll-free number is
(888) 670-6040.

I have also used a "lucky poker chip" ring frame that I got in Las Vegas.
Not as elegant, but it works fine.

Eowyn Amberdrake, Caid