HNW - Frames for award medallions

Luiseach@aol.com Luiseach at aol.com
Thu May 20 21:38:46 PDT 1999

In a message dated 05/20/99 04:42:48 PM, Rhiannon Ottersdale wrote:

<<Gentle cousins - do any of you know where I could find small frames
suitable for award medallions in either gold or silver metal? I've
certainly seen the plastic ones that are sold at JoAnn's and the like, but
hate putting all that time into award medallions to frame the result in
something dead cheap-looking.>>

I saw some neat frames of this type at in a catalog from Atelier de Paris, I
believe their address is on Robertson Ave?Blvd? in Los Angeles.  obviously I
can't find the catalog just at this precise moment ;-) or I'd be more
helpful.   I bought a couple to use with marbled and embroidered silk, which
I haven't done yet but the frames seemed very nicely made.

Lucinda