HNW - Free style blackwork

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Fri May 21 08:46:51 PDT 1999

Actually most of the original textiles for costume are not done by counted
technique.  They are neatly done and we tend to translate the little filling
designs into counted designs as indeed they were when worked on samplers,
but on costume I have yet to see a truly counted stitched filling area.

Linn Skinner
Skinner Sisters
skinner_sisters at compuserve.com