HNW - Frames for award medallions

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Thu May 20 19:43:42 PDT 1999

Baroness Rosalind, who taught Or nue at the East Kingdom University
advised me to check with Fire Mountain Gems.  They have a web site but I
don't recall their address right now.  They carry a Rope edge cabochon
pendant in both gold and silver, which measures 38 mm round and costs
$7.95 for a package of 10.  I haven't ordered any yet but they have some
really beautiful things that it is hard to eliminate the one's  I don't
want.

Grania