HNW - Frames for award medallions

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 24 08:33:03 PDT 1999

Have you tried Jewelry catalogs? Rio Grande I believe has some. I
haven't ordered any yet as I'm still going thru some I managed to find
at Hobby Lobby (I think) Also found a wonderful wooden one as I also
do embroidered awards medallions.Unfortunatly that was in Ansteorra
and I now live in MidRealm.

Kassandra NickKraken