HNW - embroidered scroll

M. Gregory brand at sun-spot.com
Thu Sep 2 09:15:04 PDT 1999

I've seen one embroidered scroll.  It was a knighting scroll worked in
cross-stitch by the current Midrealm exchequer, Arthen.  The lettering was
done in runes (the knight has a Viking persona) and the entire thing was
solid stitching.  He even stitched in the white background.  It was truly
gorgeous.  He framed it before it was presented.  It's been years since I
saw it and I can't recall the frame size, but I believe it was matted down
to 11X17.  A circle was cut out of the bottom section of
matting to allow for the wax seal.