HNW - Re: embroidered scrolls

packmanv packmanv at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Sep 2 16:42:29 PDT 1999

PICTURES, PEOPLE, PICTURES!, says she who can no longer contain herself.
This is such a WONDERFUL idea! I'm drooling as I read this thread! I was
just talking to a friend the other day about my wish to get into
illumination and what better way than to combine it with the fibre arts
which are my true love. Where do you get your medieval patterns, especially
those of people working on projects as mentioned in this message? I have a
few patterns, but nothing compared to what it seems that you other wonderful
stitchers have access to. Stuck out here on the East coast, patterns are
scarce to say the least. Or, are you going to make me even more jealous and
tell me that you design your own? If so, I'm moving in with whichever one of
you will have me. I'm a competent sewer, but not great, although I'm
learning all the time. Is the entire winter okay? ;)

Morgana O'Seachnasaigh