HNW - Ambuter's "The Open Canvas" in paperback

Carol Thomas scbooks at neca.com
Fri Sep 3 14:13:37 PDT 1999

>>Ambuter. You can usually find copies of this at used book stores. (Well
>>worth it, also.) I've seen at least a dozen in the last few years. This
>>must have been a club selection or something, since there are so many
>>around!
>
>Try ISBN 0-89480-171-6 for the paperback version.  I got my copy new
recently.

What she said - Carolyn Ambuter.

The paperback went oop a couple of years ago, so you lucked out and found
an unsold copy.  I checked it today, and there is no indication that it has
been reprinted.

Too bad - I had my hopes up that it had become available again!  It is one
of my favorites.  I agree that getting a used copy is worth it.

Carllein

Small Churl Books catalog: http://www.neca.com/~scbooks/
Last updated: 7-27-99
(Site will be closed from Aug. 5 through Labor Day)