HNW - Ambuter's "The Open Canvas" in paperback

Ann Prochowicz annproch at win.bright.net
Fri Sep 3 15:22:16 PDT 1999

I have a copy of Carol Ambuter's "The Open Canvas" for sale on Ebay right
now. It was a given to me by a friend who was cleaning her book collection.
I already have a copy, so this one's up for sale.

Ann

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=156502954

Title of item:                   The Open Canvas by Carolyn Ambuter
Minimum bid:                     $14.00
Quantity:                        1
Auction Ends on:                 09/11/99 at 16:32:45 PDT