HNW - hello needleworkers!

Diane S. Sawyer tasha_medved at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 06:20:56 PDT 1999

- --- Kira Lathrop <klathr1 at uic.edu> wrote:
> This is my first post to the list -- just subscribed
> on Wednesday.  I'm
> delighted to see the current thread on embroidered
> scrolls and to find
> evidence of other embroiderers who do
> needlepainting.  I've been working
> with needlepainting and metal thread for several
> years now -- any other
> goldworkers out there?
>
> Kira Lathrop  (sca Constance Grey)

I'm working on my first piece of or nue embroidery --
using it as an accent on my lord's favor.  So far I
think I have the spirit of it, if not the true intent
of or nue, but it looks pretty and he likes it, so
that's what counts.  I look forward to finally
finishing this, but I have to move first (the fabric
stash and craft stuff gets it's own room!  Yay!!).

Tasha
===
Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
Milestone Pursuivant