HNW - UK - Antique Costume & Textiles Fair

Margaret Bolger Margaret_Bolger at compuserve.com
Tue Sep 7 14:58:58 PDT 1999

Hello all

Just to let you know that my next 'Antique Costume & Textiles Fair' is fast
approaching - Sunday 19th September in Manchester UK.

Once again, the Fair is 'sold out', with nearly 80 dealers from all over
the UK, and some from France and Belgium.

Bonhams auctioneers will be giving free textile valuations, and Pat
Earnshaw will be giving free lace valuations.

The Fan Circle International, Slipknot Guild and the Knitting & Crochet
Guild will also have information stands.

Once again - if you can't make it to the Fair, let me know if there is
anything you would like me to look for on your behalf.  If you are planning
to be there - don't forget to stop and say hello!

Margaret
antique costume & textiles
http://www.artizania.co.uk