HNW - UK - Antique Costume & Textiles Fair

Margaret Bolger Margaret_Bolger at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 8 17:11:05 PDT 1999

Message text written by INTERNET:H-Needlework at Ansteorra.ORG
>How can we get info on these groups?  (There's no way I can make it to
your wonderful fair.)  Specifically, I am interested in the crochet group.<

The Knitting & Crochet Guild was established 1978, their President is
Richard Rutt and Patrons are Lady Ann Scott and Kaffe Fassett.

I only have two contacts for them, but I am sure they will be able to
supply more information for you.....

(i)Judith Jones, Canalside Farm, Off Hobb Lane, Moore, Warrington, Cheshire
WA4 5QT  (she is their exhibitions co=ordinator)

(ii) Liz Gillett - she has purchased a few items from me to add to their
collection - e.mail:  liz at gillett-s.freeserve.co.uk

Hope this helps!

Margaret
antique costume & textiles