HNW - Or Nue

Reid, Andrew (MED_GEN) reida at mail.wch.sa.gov.au
Thu Sep 9 18:21:21 PDT 1999

List,
<sigh> I am up to the eyeballs in projects at the moment, but one of these
days I'll tackle this.

Thanks for this Megan, I can't wait to see this when you get it
photographed.  Perhaps we can get it up on the WcoB website too when that
happens (?).

For those in the Northern Hemisphere, I'm pretty sure that Joady at Hedgehog
Handworks sells the same type of metallic japanese cord that Megan mentioned
in her posting.  It's a twisted triple ply metallic cord which is really
nice to use, I've used the silver and gold very successfully in couching
projects.  The only thing is, it needs a gentle turn every now and then in
the same direction of the twist to stop it unravelling into 3 separate
strands.  Not a real problem.

Andrew
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari.  Innilgard, Lochac)