HNW - Re: h-needlework V1 #446

jennifer guyton caitlynmew at fast.net
Fri Sep 10 03:22:13 PDT 1999

Greetings everyone! I am looking for blackwork patterns...free or otherwise but
preferably free (im so poor, i cant even pay attention)I have found the wonderful
blackwork embroidery website and have used her patterns on a regular basis. Does
anyone else know of any other sources? I would love to know them if they do.
Thanks...
Oh!Id also like info on embroidered sleeve cuffs. I want to make a set for a
friend as a gift. Thanks..
Lady Caitlyn MacKenzie