HNW - An event Monday

Penny Ladnier penny.creative.outlets at erols.com
Fri Sep 10 21:03:48 PDT 1999

I just received this late message, so I hope you all can view this:

September 15, 1999 at 3:30pm EST The Ohio State University's Historic
Costume and Textiles Collection in the College of Human Ecology will
broadcast the premiere of "Scaasi: The Joy of Dressing Up," a video
presentation of the Collection's exhibition from October 8, 1998 through
February 27, 1999.

We invite you to participate in this interactive video streaming event and
contribute your thoughts, questions, and comments. Gayle Strege, Curator of
the Historic Costume and Textiles Collection will be in the site's chat room
to answer any questions you might have about the exhibition.

For more information, visit our website at
http://video.hec.ohio-state.edu/index.html. It is highly recommended that
you check out the website prior to the broadcast, as you may need to
download software. For technical assistance contact Eva Bradshaw at
bradshaw.3 at osu.edu.

Gayle Strege
Curator, Historic Costume & Textiles Collection

175 Campbell Hall
1787 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1295
(614) 292-3090