HNW - Re: [STEPS] Gold thread

cynthia j ley cley at juno.com
Tue Sep 14 13:21:35 PDT 1999

Please send replies to Rose at nlazarus at home.com, and thank you for your
help! She is not on this list.

				yis,

					Arlys

- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
To: Naomi Lazarus <nlazarus at home.com>

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Naomi Lazarus wrote:
 Does anyone know where I can get _real_ gold thread, suitable for
couching
 and lace-making? I mean actual gold wire, drawn fine enough for these
 purposes? I have a project that I have been going to great lengths to
make
 from period materials, and I would really hate to have to finish it with
 plastic-wrapped cotton-poly crap from the fabric store. I also need a
 price estimate, if that's possible. (This could easily cost more than
 everything else combined.)