HNW - reply - tambour vs chain stitch

Donna Kenton kenton at neaccess.net
Wed Sep 15 11:55:39 PDT 1999

Gee, when I do tambour, I'm pretty sure there's only one thread that shows
on the bottom.  It's been a while, though, so I might be wrong.

You have one thread as a tail that sorta stays behind.  The other half is
the working thread, where you pull up the loop.

I'll have to double check.

Donna/Rosalind