HNW - defuzzing flannel

Tara German twink88 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:06:24 PDT 1999

I have just found a source for cheap, white, evenweave fabric that I could
do counted thread embroidery on.  Unfortunately, that fabric is flannel and
while one side would look very nice, the nap would drive me batty, both to
stitch over and to wear.  Plus, I want to do some reversible work which
wouldn't look too good over a bunch of fuzz.  So is there a way to defuzz
it?

I thought about using one of those clothing shavers or even (gasp!) my
electric razor but I suppose that wouldn't be practical.  Any suggestions?

Tara

Read and leave comments on mail order merchants.
http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Plaze/4884/contents.html