HNW - Re: Knitting question

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Sun Sep 19 11:34:17 PDT 1999

<<Isabelle, if I may answer this ... there is a bibliography of historical
knitting books on Stefan's Florilegium page which may help you.>>

Nancy's reply  may be a little misleading. Most of my documentation comes
from my own examination of artifacts and primary sources, but obviously I
also read what is published.

Nancy has assembled a good bibliography, but it should be noted that not
all of the publications listed are scholarly and some are outdated.

The EKHG (now part of MEDATS, the Medieval Dress and Textile Society) has
compiled an annotated bibliography. If anyone is interested in getting a
copy, please contact me off the list.

Deb orah