HNW - Peter Quentel!!!

Reid, Andrew (MED_GEN) reida at mail.wch.sa.gov.au
Wed Sep 22 16:17:47 PDT 1999

Excellent news Anne,
I can't wait to see them.  I recently bought Bassee's 'New Modelbuch', have
a Vinciolo on it's way from the U.S., and have just gotten my hands on a
friend's copy of 'Apropos Patterns' by Margaret Abegg - so it's period
pattern book frenzy here at present.

Now all I need is the time to complete all my projects...

Andrew
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari.  Innilgard, Lochac.)