HNW - Peter Quentel

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 23 06:57:44 PDT 1999

Dear Anne:

<. I just got my own microfilm copy of Peter Quentel's Modelbuch from 1541.
As soon as I get a chance to go to the microfilm printer, I'll print them,
scan them and put some of them on-line. I'll let you know once I get it
done!>

Oh, envy (whimper!) Which library did you get this from ?( I assume via
ILL?) I am centuries behind in my research. I'm sure I'm not the only one
here who is holding their breath until you get some pages up.

- --Kathryn (scraping paint off woodwork for the next couple of years)
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"