HNW - Peter Quentel

Anne Westbrook aw2p at virginia.edu
Thu Sep 23 07:22:22 PDT 1999

Hello Kathryn,

To tell the truth I can't tell from what library it came. I did get it through
ILL and the OCLC numbers for the three books available are ocm11199088,
ocm29864447, ocm42287377 (different book than the first two - I have to go pick
this one up at the library). I hope this helps.

I can't wait to get to the library...hopefully this weekend!

Anne