HNW - Stitch On Line - ISSN No.

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 24 23:18:41 PDT 1999

Well folks, as our little webzine Stitch On Line has survived four issues, I
have applied for and received an ISSN number for the publication.  This
means you now have a standard reference number to use in citing the
publication.

Also in the next few days, we will put the blackwork issue up on a site
permanently.  It is the most frequently requested back issue.  I certainly
thought this would be a rather ephemeral sort of publication and it
certainly was not meant for permanent reference material, but it does seem
to be popular.

Our new ISSN No for Stitch on Line is:  1526-9094

The issues may be cited by Volume and Number:

Blackwork:  Volume 1, Issue No. 1
Samplers: Volume 1, Issue No. 2
Victorian Embroidery:  Volume 1, Issue No. 3
Costume Embroidery: Volume 1, Issue No. 4

Thank you again for all your kind words and helpful suggestions.  Our next
issue will be an eclectic one with several guest columnists....  Including
an article from Shirley Wolfspringer - a real expert in the blackwork
department here in the US; An article on needlework tools by Leon Conrad and
a bookreview by a surprise guest.  We always welcome contributions (you
retain the copyright to your material) but our payscale is miniscule<G>

Linn Skinner
Skinner Sisters
Skinner Sisters