HNW - Jane Bostocke sampler

Frank A Thallas Jr hardcorps at vcn.com
Fri Sep 24 23:39:52 PDT 1999

  I don't know about a website, but there's a great big beautiful color
pic of it in "Embroidery in Britain 1200-1750"....and a bunch of
other cool stuff as well.

  Full info:
 "The Victoria and Albert Museum's Textile Collection- Embroidery in Britain
1200-1750"
  Donald King and Santina Levy
  Canopy Books, NY
ISBN (paperback) 1-55859-652-6

  Got mine about a year ago from Barnes and Noble for (can't remember) but
not
too much....

  Liadain