HNW - Jane Bostocke sampler

Carol Thomas scbooks at neca.com
Sat Sep 25 06:04:32 PDT 1999

>  I don't know about a website, but there's a great big beautiful color
>pic of it in "Embroidery in Britain 1200-1750"....and a bunch of
>other cool stuff as well.
>
>  Full info:
> "The Victoria and Albert Museum's Textile Collection- Embroidery in Britain
>1200-1750"
>  Donald King and Santina Levy   Canopy Books, NY ISBN (paperback)
1-55859-652-6

>  Got mine about a year ago from Barnes and Noble for (can't remember) but
>not too much....
>
>  Liadain

It is still in print at $24.95, saith the bookseller.

But the private publication I was thinking of had instructions for all the
stitches.  Emb. in Brit. is a great book, but isn't an instruction book.

Carllein

Small Churl Books catalog: http://www.neca.com/~scbooks/
Last updated: Sept. 19th