HNW - Stitch On Line - ISSN No.

Curtis @ Mary ladymari at cybertrails.com
Sun Sep 26 08:33:36 PDT 1999

Linn Skinner wrote:

> Well folks, as our little webzine Stitch On Line has survived four issues, I
> have applied for and received an ISSN number for the publication.  This
> means you now have a standard reference number to use in citing the
> publication.

Lynn, this is great, especially when you have historical peices pictured
that we want to use in our documentation, especially for competitions,
because you have shown peices not always easy to come by pictures of,
unless you are a serious collector of needlwork books.

> We always welcome contributions (you
> retain the copyright to your material) but our payscale is miniscule<G>

speaking of copyrights;  is is permissable for individuals to print out
copies of Stitch on Line or parts of it for their own use, as reference
material, teaching  aids, and documentation?  I'm thinking of those like
myself that teach at various gatherings, enter competitions, et. Not
that we would print dozens to give away or sell.

Mary, Arizona
Mairi, Atenveldt