HNW - Sprang question...

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Mon Sep 27 06:10:21 PDT 1999

At 07:33 PM 09/26/1999 -0700, you wrote:
[huge snip]

>(Anahita: come and find me if you're at RenFaire this Saturday [Oct. 2] or
>Oct.16, and I'll bring my sprang bag and some handouts for you. I can also
>tell you how to make a quick, cheap sprang frame.)

Hi Chris,
I have no idea where your RenFaire is, but I imagine it's not in Iowa,
right?  Could you please let me know about the cheap sprang frame?  The
handouts on sprang (I already have the relavant bits of Medieval Danish
Textiles from Bogs and Burials copied) also sound interesting.  Please let
me know if you'd share with me! I'll pay for copying and postage, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Jacquie Samples