HNW - Sprang question...

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 21:29:01 PDT 1999

Stephanie wrote:

<< I didn't take a lot of notes on the fringe, but as I recall it's a fairly
 short (maybe a couple inches overall) twisted fringe made from the same yarn
 that the stocking was made from, and went all the way around the top of the
 stocking.  >>

Do you suppose that what the fringe actually was, was the end loops of the
sprang piece that had been allowed to twist on themselves rather than binding
them off or running a cord through them?  Were the fringe ends cut or not, do
you remember?
Thanks.

Nancy