HNW - The Ball has Begun

Penny Ladnier penny.creative.outlets at erols.com
Thu Sep 30 01:31:15 PDT 1999

It is Sept. 30th and the Online Costume Ball '99 is in progress,
http://www.costumegallery.com/Costume_Ball/99/attend.htm.  Currently, the
Ball is as large as last years. This year's Ball will be by Oct. 31, 2-3
times larger than last year.  We will be adding guests throughout the month
of October.  Near the end of October, we will choose our Court.

We are happy to announce that this year we have added some reference links
about some of the costumes or historic events at the bottom of the webpages.
We hope to encourage our visitors to read more about the events or time
periods.

Have a Blast at the Ball!
Penny
(Keeper of the Ball)