HNW - Digby book (commercial)

Reid, Andrew (MED_GEN) reida at mail.wch.sa.gov.au
Thu Sep 30 19:49:00 PDT 1999

Giles,
I'm sure you'll be inundated with requests, so please add my name to the
list...

If you don't mind the hassle of posting to Australia I'll gladly cover any
costs + postage.  I've got this coming on ILL, but I've been waiting forever
for it and am losing faith it'll ever show.

Good luck with the Life thing.  I figure about mine, that even given all its
faults and eccentricities, at least its all mine...

Andrew
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari.  Innilgard, Lochac.)