HNW - Digby book (commercial)

Sarah Randles s-randles at adfa.edu.au
Thu Sep 30 20:10:11 PDT 1999

Andrew said:

>I'm sure you'll be inundated with requests, so please add my name to the
>list...
>
>If you don't mind the hassle of posting to Australia I'll gladly cover any
>costs + postage.  I've got this coming on ILL, but I've been waiting forever
>for it and am losing faith it'll ever show.

Andrew, don't worry about this - I have relatively easy access to this, and
can have a copy done for when you come to Canberra (unless it's the copy
you've ILLed!) - much cheaper!

Sarah

Sarah Randles                                    email: s-randles at adfa.edu.au
School of English                              phone: 02 6268 8842
University College ADFA                 fax:   02 6268 8899
Canberra ACT 2601
AUSTRALIA

Note: on Mondays and Tuesdays I work at the Australian National Dictionary
Centre - phone: (02) 6249 0476.